The optional printing service prints and delivers your poster to Valencia.
Before 28th April: 40 €
After 28th April: 50 €
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Poster print, size 90 cm. x 120 cm (Poster dimension MUST BE 1,20 m "height" x 0,90 m "wide")
- Colour printing
- Paper 200 grs
Posters printed using this service will be picked up at the information desk located in the posters' zone. Payment will be done in advance by credit card.
Documents will only be accepted in PDF format.
File must be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then you will receive a link to make a secure on-line payment by credit card. No wire/bank transfers will be accepted
The deadline is on 6th May. No other posters will be accepted after this date.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Organising Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for consideration at the MLTD Congress 2014. The Committee will shortlist abstracts for oral presentations and all other selected abstracts will be invited for submission as posters.
There is no limitation to the number of abstracts an author or group of authors may submit.
A. INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. All authors are required to submit their abstract(s) online
3. Abstracts should be no longer than 2.500 characters including spaces. Structure the text using the following headings: Background – Methods - Results - Conclusions
4. Any late or inappropriately formatted submissions will be rejected.
Deadline for abstract submission: December 3, 2013
B. REVIEW, ACCEPTANCE & NOTIFICATION
Once the submission is concluded, the first author will receive an automatic confirmation by email with an abstract number to which he/she will need to refer for any inquiries. Attention: if you do not receive an automatic message after submission please drop us an email immediately: email@example.com
C. SELECTION PROCESS
1. The Scientific Committee will review all submissions and decide on the abstracts to be shortlisted for Oral Presentations and Posters.
2. After the review period, all submitters will be informed about their acceptance via email.
3. Authors will be notified of the selection decision made by the Scientific Committee by the end of February, 2014
D. GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
1. Accepted abstracts will be published online.
2. Submissions that do not conform to the established format will not be accepted for review by the Scientific Committee.
3. Submission of abstracts constitutes the author(s)’ consent to have the abstracts published in the Abstract Book.
E. PRESENTATION TYPES
The Scientific Committee will invite authors of selected abstracts to make an oral presentation at the Scientific Presentation sessions. Information on oral presentation will be communicated to authors of selected papers.
POSTERS PRESENTATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Accepted posters will be displayed on boards in the FOYER
1. Poster dimension must be 1,20 m (height) x 0,90 m (wide)
2. Each board will be numbered and it corresponds to the poster number in the programme. Posters should be hung during the 1º day of the congress or in the morning of the 2º day. Posters will remain up during the whole conference. All poster presenters are expected to remain near their posters during this poster session to answer questions other attendees may have
3. Posters should be dismantled at the end of the congress. Any poster remaining will be discarted by the technical staff.